Philadelphia Trademark Attorney Charles Riddle Speaks at Delaware County Community College Panel Discussion
The Intersection of Art and Law in the Digital Age
On April 30, 2019, Attorney Charles Riddle spoke as a panelist at Delaware County Community College (DCCC) on the topic entitled: The Intersection of Art and Law in the Digital Age. Attorney Riddle shared his experiences and industry insights to DCCC paralegal students and art students. Attorney Riddle’s discussion included topics surrounding intellectual property, copyright, copyright ownership for graphic designers, and using the DMCA to enforce copyright on the internet.
“I am very grateful for this educational opportunity,” says Attorney Riddle. “It was a pleasure speaking with the students of DCCC about the legal framework surrounding artistic works. I have spent almost 20 years studying and practicing law, and it is very refreshing to speak with young professionals who share the same passion.” – Philadelphia Trademark Attorney Charles Riddle
EsquireTrademarks.com – Philadelphia Trademark Attorney – What We Do:
- Our Philadelphia trademark attorney, prepares and files trademark applications for clients throughout the United States and abroad.
- We prosecute and defend trademark infringement and unfair competition actions in the Federal Courts throughout the United States and abroad.
- We also prosecute trademark office actions and appeals before the United States Trademark Office.
- We handle internet based trademark disputes and trademark, DMCA, and copyright takedowns.
- We draw on our experience as trademark litigators to guide you through the trademark process.
- We support businesses, law firms, and individuals by providing top notch legal services in intellectual property matters.